In 1875, the Dallas Herald published an article by Robert E. Cowart, stating that Fort Worth had become such a drowsy place that he saw a panther asleep in the street by the courthouse. Although an intended insult, the name Panther City was enthusiastically embraced when in 1876 Fort Worth recovered economically. I love my city for this Punk Rock attitude!
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that’s made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
This Sweatshirt is printed to order, Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1×1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem