Inspired by an old mirror and a suggestion to draw a platypus:
General Isakiah Eustace Ephram Platypus Jr. is a self-given title. Frances Platypus was the real name of an eccentric old platypus that spent most of his life feeding ducks and making large steel sculptures out of scrap. He would wear a generals jacket he found while scrapping and restored. Every afternoon, he would take his lunch in front of the Candy Shop downtown and ruthlessly roast anyone who passed by. People loved him.
This design is DTG Printed onto a retail cut Bella Canvas T-Shirt. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women. These are printed to order please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery, Thank you!
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping